Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Joys of Singleness

Just thought I'd post a few images of the things that need fixin' around my house...

The lovely screen from my back porch that has been chewed (and eaten).

The cords from my air conditioner that have been chewed (and eaten).  

The very cute culprit.  

The grass that is screaming to be mowed.  Yes, that is a weed.  No, it is not a flower.  

I am desperately girly and desperately clueless as to how to fix an air conditioner cord thingy (note use of the word "thingy) or repair a screened-in porch.  This may seem simple to you guys out there, but not to me.  What to do?  (sigh, bat of eyes)

3 comments:

Elaine Davis said...

Keith LOVES to mow lawns. Seriously, it's one of his favorite things in life. You can borrow him. I know that he would be overjoyed.

Melissa said...

you've now been added to my list...and i now know about your blog and will continue reading :)

love!

Jennifer Dean said...

KATE!!! Stinking call me or something...I have a husband for these very reasons :o) I miss you so much and I LOVE YYOOOOOUUUUU!!